· How member states and partners impede the African Union’s quest for financial autonomy, The Conversation, December 2020.
· More work lies ahead to make Africa’s new free trade area succeed, The Conversation, June 2019.
· Interview: Jean-François Bayart, Jet d’Encre, December 2015 (EN+FR)
· “Mapping of Donor Engagement in the Local Governance Sector in the Palestinian Territories”, GIZ, May 2017.
· “Conditionality in context – scenarios for EU relations with the Eurasian Economic Union”, College of Europe Policy Brief, Brugge, June 2016
· “TTIP: Switzerland at the Table or on the Menu?”, Policy Brief, foraus Think-Tank, Zurich, May 2016
· “The European Union’s Regionalism Diplomacy in Africa: An English School Approach”, Bruges Regional Integration & Global Governance (BRIGG) Working Paper, UNU-CRIS, October 2015
· “Understanding civil society and European Parliament contention with TTIP negotiations”, EU Diplomacy Papers, College of Europe, April 2015
· “Reaching for the Stars. European and Swiss International Cooperation in Science and Technology.” SwissCore report for State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation & Swiss National Science Foundation, March 2013.